About American Artstone Company
American Artstone is an innovative manufacturer of Cast Stone and Architectural Precast building products. Through skilled and creative workmanship, our artisans turn unique architectural visions into reality. Artstone's pride results in remarkable architectural solutions for our clients. Our approach to projects is to work with the architect/designer to achieve the look that will give their project a uniqueness of our own. In the past we have been challenged with many different shapes, conditions and colors. We pride ourselves on meeting those demands.
We got our start in a garage in Fairfax, Minnesota in 1914. Two years later, we moved into a "modern cement facility" in New Ulm, MN. You can follow this link to learn more about our history. In 1998, we moved into a customized, state of the art, manufacturing facility where we continue to produce the finest Cast Stone and Architectural Precast in the country.
What sets us apart from other producers?
• Longevity - Since 1914 Artstone has become recognized nationally for its enviable reputation by offering precise craftsmanship, superior quality and unmatched customer service. Artstone has evolved through Prohibition, two World Wars, the Civil Rights Movement, and the end of the Cold War.
• Cast Stone Institute - Artstone is a certified producer member of the Cast Stone Institute, the most widely accepted quality standard for the cast stone industry. This certification requires strict adherence to product testing, in-plant inspections and third-party quality and safety auditing.
* Effective January 1, 2011 the Cast Stone Institute requires all cast stone products produced per CSI specification, to carry a 10-year product warranty.
• Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) - Artstone is certified by the Minnesota Small Business Procurement Program and classified a Woman Owned Business.
• Minnesota Concrete & Masonry Contractors Association (MC&MCA) - Artstone is an active member of the MC&MCA, a non-profit organization formed in 1964 of the state's finest concrete and masonry contractors and professionals.
Click here to upload a copy of American Artstone's brochure - AmerArtstone_Brochr10.pdf
Click on any of these logos for more information on our membership organizations: